Saturday, October 26, 2013

October POTM

We love bringing you guys our Polish Of The Month posts. It's always so much fun showcasing a special polish or polishes (because sometimes two is better than one) every single month. There are just so many awesome polishes out there that they really do deserve their own post! So without further adieu, we bring you...

October Polish Of The Month

Jayme's Pick - Sally Hansen Cinna-Snap and Zoya Pixie Dust in Tomoko
It's finally feeling a bit more like fall-like around here and it has made me crave a gorgeous burgundy for my nails. Cinna-Snap is a perfect rich fall color and I just love the formula of the Insta-Dri's. And you guys know how I feel about adding a little sparkle, so I went with one of Zoya's newer gold pixie dust polishes. I added a topcoat to the pixie dust this time and it's really wearing well. When I snapped this picture I had worn this mani for almost 3 days! This is the perfect fall duo. 


Mendi's Pick - Revlon Parfumerie Scented Polish in Bordeaux
Apparently we were both craving berry colors on our nails this month. Haha. I went with this new Revlon Parfumerie Scented Polish in Bordeaux. These polishes do have a slight scent to them as you're applying them to your nails and as they dry (this one smells like cherries in you're interested), but I always use a topcoat to protect my mani, which then kills any lingering scent. It is a gorgeous color though!



What polish or polishes have you been loving recently? Picked up any new ones? Let us know!

KEEP UP WITH HER LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS:
BLOGLOVIN  //  YOUTUBE  //  TWITTER  //  MENDI'S INSTAGRAM  //  JAYME'S INSTAGRAM  //  FACEBOOK

9 comments:

  1. Awesome picks! I love the Parfumerie bottles, so cute! :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so afraid of reds and burgundy polish but your photos make me want to try some out!
    I got Essie Smokin' Hot, Cashmere Bathrobe, For the Twill of It and OPI Dulce De Leche

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Zoya polish is amazing! It would look so good for a xmas look! :)

    Hayfa
    http://www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty fall polish colors! The Zoya Pixie Dust is so fun!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impossible to pick between these two beautifully luxe shades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the reds during this season! And some glitter is always a good idea :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wanted to try Zoya. But I keep getting Julep at the conferences and Iove it so I keep using it.

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh pretty... love the Sally Hansen Cinna-Snap color; its so going on my beauty shopping list for this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...