Saturday, February 1, 2014

January Favorites!!


Products mentioned:
Clarisonic Mia 2
Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Lactic Acid Cleanser & Mask
Yves St Laurent Golden Gloss in No 52
Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer
MAC Huggable Lip Color in Rich Marron
Soap & Glory The Scrub of Your Life
MAC Lipstick in Carnal Instinct
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
Wen Pomegranate Finishing Cream
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer
Too Faced Be Merry and Be Bright Palettes
Terra Vegetable Chips
Tribe Hummus
Laura Mercier Candlelight Illuminating Powder
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Opal
Fodor's 25 Best London and Paris

What a great start to 2014!! We'd love to hear what your favorites have been.

KEEP UP WITH HER LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS:
BLOGLOVIN  //  YOUTUBE  //  TWITTER  //  MENDI'S INSTAGRAM  //  JAYME'S INSTAGRAM  //  FACEBOOK

6 comments:

  1. My favorite item this month has been Buxom Full-On Lipstick in Barcelona and Full-On Lip Polish in Krystal. Also loving my SEPHORA COLLECTION Makeup Academy Blockbuster. It has tons of fun color to play with. All these item my hubby got me for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trip is so exciting Mendi! My boyfriend and I have been talking about a London/Paris trip for years, hopefully it happens sometime soon :)

    BeyondBlush

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really going to be an amazing trip Mendi! My sisters are headed to the UK next week and I think they are mainly going to Ireland. I have never been out of the country so I will live vicariously through you guys.
    I have a few new makeup items but my faves this month have been Cargo eyeshadow in St. Tropez and UD lipstick in Fiend (gorgeous color for anyone!!)
    I need to use my Mia more often, I forget I have it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!! I'm sure you'll love Europe :)
    That Becca illuminating powder looks so pretty.
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...