Tuesday, March 24, 2015

20 Random Facts About Me!



As I mentioned I was tagged on Instagram from my friend Stephanie (@the_wonky_brow) to tell 20 facts about me and I decided to film them rather than type them out.  Sometimes laziness gets the best of me! :-)  If you guys have blogs I'd love for you to do a post of '20 Random Facts About You" and be sure to let me know so I can stop by and read them. 

Thanks for watching! Hope you have a great day!

xoxo,
Jayme

KEEP UP WITH HER LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS:
BLOGLOVIN  //  YOUTUBE  //  TWITTER  //  MENDI'S INSTAGRAM  //  JAYME'S INSTAGRAM  //  FACEBOOK

1 comment:

  1. I was on a local (maybe PBS?) show when I was in high school called Teen Talk. We had a host who asked us questions and we had to inform other kids how we felt about certain issues. They chose 2 kids from each of the local schools and I was one of them. I loved it!
    Also? I despise eggs.
    Ha ha on the way ham and mayo cannot touch!
    Loved this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...