Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My name is Mendi & I'm a Nail Polish-aholic...

Yes, I need an intervention.  I'm almost certain that around every corner A&E is going to be waiting for me with a camera crew, a therapist & all of my loved ones gathered around to support me, as they confront me on my ultimate addiction...to nail polish.  Yes, that's right, I said it...nail polish.  Nail polishes of the world...fear for your life, because I am coming after you.

It's an almost nightly occurence here lately.  Picture this:  me in my bed...with the "color of the day", a China Glaze base coat, a Seche Vite top coat & OPI Drip Dry Drops.  What?!?  Not the scintillating material that you were expecting??

So as to not disappoint my fellow nail polish-aholics, I thought I'd share with you today what my very favorites have been lately.  And the drumroll, please...

tart decoEssie in Tart Deco -- the perfect shade of coral
www.essie.com









chinchilly
Essie in Chinchilly -- an amazing shade of gray (also recently rated the most popular nail polish shade in the cities of Los Angeles & Chicago)
www.essie.com









China Glaze in Sunset Sail -- the best nude for Spring & Summer
www.chinaglaze.com











Zoya Nail Polish, Gemma, ZP544Zoya in Gemma -- a to die for shade of olive green
www.zoya.com










Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Gray by Gray -- this is actually the most gorgeous muted blue
www.cvs.com









A product thumbnail of China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat

China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat -- my favorite base coat
www.sallybeauty.com









Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat -- my favorite top coat
www.seche.com












OPI Drip Dry Drops -- my favorite way to speed up drying time
www.target.com










There you have it.  All of my dirty nail polish secrets have been exposed.  Let me know what nail polish brands or colors you're craving...please tell me I'm not alone with this sick obsession!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love Chinchilly! Such a great color I have it as well. Post your whole collection! =)

    Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Belle!! Chinchilly = amazing. It is hands down a CLASSIC color that will never go out of style! I've been thinking about doing a nail polish collection video, so stay tuned!

    ~Mendi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...