Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pantone Spring 2013: Nectarine & Poppy Red

Before we jump into today's post, we just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you. Today is our 2 year blogiversary!! We can't even believe that it's been 2 years already as time really does fly when you are having fun. You guys make each post we write and each video we film so much more special. We appreciate all of your comments, views, tweets, instagrams and emails. Now that we've covered that ~ on to our regularly scheduled post...

At the beginning of the year, we started bringing you our favorite fashion and beauty picks that correlate to Pantone Spring 2013 Color Report's ten hot "of the moment" shades. (If you missed them, you can check them out herehere, here and here.) At long last we're wrapping up the two remaining shades of Nectarine and Poppy Red. These two colors are just gorgeous, so please excuse us if we run out and fill our closets with this lovely peachy tone and bright orangey-red for spring and summer.



Pantone Spring 13: Nectarine

Pantone Spring 13: Poppy Red

Pantone Spring 13: Poppy Red by herlatenightcravings

Shop these links (clockwise):  Jessica Simpson Keira Wedges ($79)  //  Shoshanna Lace Sierra Dress ($350)  //  TOPSHOP Lip Creme in Fox ($14)  //  Jack Wills Milholme Bikini Top ($50)  //  Jack Wills Milholme Bikini Bottom ($40)  //  Essie Hip-anema Nail Polish ($8)  //  Victoria's Secret Lightweight Pullover Hoodie (sold out)  //  J.Crew Postage Stamp Sailor Mini ($90)  //  Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Red ($24)  //  Juicy Couture Nylon Small Cosmetic Case ($42)  //  Fornash Enamel Spade Earrings ($32)

That concludes our wrap up on all of spring's hottest colors. Spot anything that you're now craving?? Drop us a comment.


KEEP UP WITH HER LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS:
BLOGLOVIN  //  YOUTUBE  //  TWITTER  //  MENDI'S INSTAGRAM  //  JAYME'S INSTAGRAM  //  FACEBOOK

18 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Birthday ladies! I am loving the poppy red for sure :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogoversary ladies!! Here's to the next two years :) I am loving everything in your nectarine picks and now want to go shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... I love nectarine! Such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 2 year blogiversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogiversary! I wish more luck to your blog for coming years!)

    Love the colors, so fresh and perfect for spring!)
    beautyofheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading these posts! They bring me in such a spring mood :) And I need it, because the weather is still cold!! :)
    Those Nectarine sandals are cute!
    xoxo
    Suzanne
    www.writtenbysuzanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 2nd Blogiversary Jayme & Mendi! Cheers to many more!
    These two colors are indeed gorgeous! I don't really have anything Nectarine in my closet and I think I really need to do something to correct that. Great picks!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blogiversary girls!!
    Great post, I absolutely love that red bikini :D

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 2 Years pretty ladies! Oh, and I love that poppy red dress... gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything in the Nectarine set! Gorgeous. Great job as usual ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogversary!! And I so want the Girls Just want to have Sun tank in the nectarine set... actually I want almost everything in that set, but the tank in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY, HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!!!!! So amazing! You ladies are seriously my blog idols!!!!

    Okay, the poppy red is to DIE FOR!!!! I want every single item on it!!!

    xo Love you!!!
    Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great color boards! I love them. Happy blogiversary!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both of these colors they are so pretty and perfect for spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love these colors!! it is a a bit of a mix of the two but i saw a tangerine paired color of pants that i really really want and i would never think tangerine is a color i would want to wear

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love both of these colors, and I'm pretty sure I should go buy something in both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...