Monday, March 11, 2013

A Beauty Spin-Off: Kerry Washington

We interrupt our previously scheduled post today to bring you guys a new series, a "spin-off" if you will. The beauty is provided by the gorgeous Kerry Washington from the 2013 Golden Globes. Our goal is to provide our suggestions on how to recreate her look. You guys know that makeup is our jam, so we consider it our duty to bring you the best picks...from the brand to the shade, and heck we'll even toss in the link for where to shop for it.

But back to Kerry. She's seriously stunning. 'Nuff said.



A Beauty Spin-Off: Kerry Washington
Sephora.com, Inc.

((Any Scandal fans out there?? Mendi is ob.sessed.)) Let us know what you think of this new type of post from us. If you have any looks that you'd like for us to recreate, leave it in a comment. As always, we love you guys for many reasons, but we especially love hearing from you the most!

12 comments:

  1. I love this post! Her eyeshadow is beautiful! I'd love to get tips on how to recreate Jessica Chastain's Oscar look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lavendar liner trend... So elegant for evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this new series and what a gorgeous look to kick it off with! I can't get over how pretty Kerry Washington's eye makeup is here!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, I always admire Kerry's flawless skin and beautiful makeup and thanks to you, I will try to recreate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post, what a great idea! I'd love to see you girls recreate other looks.
    Kerry is beautiful :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is sooo gorgeous and I totally want to create parts of this look for everyday wear. I say yes to these types of posts!

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post!!!! Love how beautiful Kerry always looks!!!!! Will have to try these out!!

    xoxo Dinah @ Sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's absolutely gorgeous. Her makeup is flawless, but I love her bangs even more!!

    P.S. wanna follow each other on bloglovin?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just came across your blog. LOVE it. My sister and I blog together...and love having this creative outlet. Hope you can check out our corner of the internet at http://scottsisterstyle.blogspot.com.

    ~sydney
    http://scottsisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful new series! She is so pretty and I like the color choices! ..the bangs are perfect and I wish I could wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Kerry Washington
    I love you
    kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...