Saturday, January 11, 2014

Best of 2013 Part 2 (Non-Beauty)

We hope you enjoy watching some of our miscellaneous favorites from last year. Click the video below to see some of our favorite fashion trends along with some of our overall obsessions that came out of 2013. There were lots of fabulous finds!


Mentioned In This Video
Leopard Everything! 
Faux Fur 
Vests
Scarves
Statement Necklaces (LOFT & Bauble Bar)
Michael Kors Crossbody
NutriBullet
Downey Unstopables In Wash Scent Boosters
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis The Heist
Stud Earrings (Tory Burch Logo Studs)
Scandal
Crown Vintage "Wendy" Shooties

Thanks for watching!! We'd love to know what some of our your favorite things were from last year. Let us know! 


KEEP UP WITH HER LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS:
BLOGLOVIN  //  YOUTUBE  //  TWITTER  //  MENDI'S INSTAGRAM  //  JAYME'S INSTAGRAM  //  FACEBOOK

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ladies! LOVE the furry vest:) I've yet to get myself one and need to find one while I can still wear it for the season. Hope you are enjoying your weekend! xxlesile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to get in to watching scandal. I hear it is good. It might have to be the next tv show hubby and me start watch. I don't know if you seen my post yesterday. I post a fun new way to wear a scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picks! I love your faux vest Jayme, so cute! And I definitely need to start watching Scandal, it sounds amazing :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both always have the best outfits on but Jayme, the blue shirt with the fur vest is so flattering for your color!!!!
    I always love leopard, faux fur and scarves, oh the scarves. And on sale now!! I get both of the pink Downy wash boost kinds!
    I will try Bauble Bar, I had some great Stella & Dot gifts this year in statement necklaces.
    Mendi, the earrings and bag are classic, you will have them a long time.
    I still have Scandal on my list to watch along with Downton Abbey and homeland but I am faithful to my zombie boys right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A few months back I bought the most beautiful white fox faux fur shrug. It's perfect addition to a 40s Hollywood glam outfit. I'm a sucker for soft and fuzzy that's for sure.

    Hope you can swing by and visit www.curvesandacamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally on board with the animal prints as neutrals trend! I can agree with everything on y'alls list, but I would add Nashville and Modern Family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn. I just commented, but not sure if it went through so I'll repost. Can't believe it's been 3 years but you gals are still at it. Everything looks so great and great job on the videos! (This is Linh from the former La-La Linh...which is now A Beautiful RAWR.) I hope you guys are doing fantastic! Good recap - you can't go wrong with anything from MK and LOFT always has great jewelry/accessories.
    linh
    http://abeautifulrawr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes to leopard and fur and scarves all rolled into one. I picked up a leopard snood at New York and Company (random) last winter and it doesn't leave my neck often, I am so obsessed with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...