Thursday, February 12, 2015

Irresistible Me Hair Extensions Review/Perfect For Beginners


CODE FOR 10% OFF - IrresistibleJayme
Right now they have 20% OFF for Valentine's!!

For more information, please visit the Irresistible Me website by clicking here.

About my extensions:
Type: Royal Remy Hair
Color: Chocolate Brown
Weight: 200g
Length: 16 in.

Products Used:

Friend Mentioned: 
Biana from the blog B Loved Boston. If you don't already know here then you need to ASAP. I promise you will love her! To watch her demo of the KISS Instawave, click here.

** I was sent these hair extensions from Irresistible Me. I was not paid or compensated for my thoughts. It was my choice to film this video and all opinions are my own. Can't tell me what to do! I'm too stubborn! Just ask my husband. :-) * *

Thanks for watching!!

KEEP UP WITH HER LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS:
BLOGLOVIN  //  YOUTUBE  //  TWITTER  //  MENDI'S INSTAGRAM  //  JAYME'S INSTAGRAM  //  FACEBOOK

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...