Thursday, February 19, 2015

TBT: Haul Update & Reviews!

Happy TBT! This is a first "throwback Thursday" I've done before and I really had fun looking all the way to a haul I did on January 27, 2014. Check out the video below to see where I am with everything.


Friends Mentioned:
Be sure to check out Kristin Gehm on YouTube.

Items Purchased:
Ulta
OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby Nail Polish 

CVS

Nordstrom
MAC Huggable Lip Colors in Rich Marron, Touche & Rusty 


Just in case you missed a couple of video's that were mentioned, here you go.

 Please let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks so much for watching!!

KEEP UP WITH HER LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS:
BLOGLOVIN  //  YOUTUBE  //  TWITTER  //  MENDI'S INSTAGRAM  //  JAYME'S INSTAGRAM  //  FACEBOOK

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a creative idea! It is amazing how after a certain amount of time has passed some products are used up a lot and others are barely touched. Such is the life of a beauty lover, right?
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you bought a lot of great items. I would love to go on a shopping trip soon.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...