(Shopping tour mentioned was with Elegant Tightwad)
Thanks for watching! I know that was a lot of stuff!! And here are some photos of my weekend in the city with my mom. We had a blast and were so exhausted by the end of the trip. You just don't stop when you are in NYC! :-)
1. The tree at Rockefeller Center.
2. Radio City Music Hall where we saw the Rockettes perform. It was an awesome show!
3. Decorations at Fendi. You can't see from the photo but the gold lights looked like they were dripping down the building and it was gorgeous
4. Decorations at Bvlgari...just beautiful!
1. My mom and I at The Plaza
2. Having lunch at The Plaza Food Hall by Todd English. So yummy! Best french toast ever!
3. The flagship Laura Geller Makeup Studio. Didn't get to meet my BFF but maybe next time!
4. The view of the Empire State Building. Pics like this never get old to me.
1. Ice skating at Bryant Park. I didn't attempt this but maybe next time when I have full body pads.
2. Me in front of a beautiful tree at Bryant Park.
3. The side of the Macy's building. Love!
4. The best tomato and mozzarella salad I've ever had courtesy of Carmine's. Cant' wait to go back here!
Hope you enjoyed seeing what we did on my trip. I'd love to know if you guys have been to NYC and to hear what some of your favorite things are about the city.