Thursday, March 13, 2014

Transitional Spring Shoe...Slip On!

The weather recently has been like a bad relationship. One day is beautiful and your holding hands riding in the car with the windows down and the next day...BAM! She throws a curve ball and it's freezing out. And you are left dumbfounded, like, "what did I do, what did I say". Seriously, the weather a few days ago had us lusting after everything warm weather related. We want to put up our UGGS and start showing a little bit of skin. So risque! And while you can always go for flats, what about the latest and greatest trend going on right now...the slip on! This is the perfect transitional shoe for stepping into spring.

Transitional Slip On Shoes



If you're craving any of the above spring slip on shoes mentioned above, be sure to go through Ebates to score cash back while shopping. If you don't already have an account, you can click here to sign up (it's 100% FREE):

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

So what do you guys think? We think they are super cute and that everyone needs at least one pair in their closet. We are wishing warmer weather to everyone still battling those cold temps! Come on Spring!!


KEEP UP WITH HER LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS:
BLOGLOVIN  //  YOUTUBE  //  TWITTER  //  MENDI'S INSTAGRAM  //  JAYME'S INSTAGRAM  //  FACEBOOK

10 comments:

  1. These look so cute and comfy! I'm hoping this is finally the last blast of cold winter weather. The back-and-forth is driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not own a pair of slip ons, but I really need to! Have been thinking about getting some Toms for 4ever...but haven't had time to look around for some. These would be perfect for Spring and Summer :) Thanks lovelies for sharing!
    Linh
    http://abeautifulrawr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all about slip on shoes in the spring time. I love these prints!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a total TOMS girl. Love them and can't own just one pair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these! esp the leopard ones! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shoes are so cute. I need a pair ASAP. My favorites have the little anchors on them.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm already totally obsessed and have been looking to pick up a new pair to replace the ones I've been wearing.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wear the Converse and the Toms. Did you see the new line of Toms at Nordstrom? I picked up 3 new pairs of Converse for summer recently #sickness

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of the choices and I used to wear Converse all the time, but I'm opening up to trying slip ons - especially Toms. So happy sneakers are in style this Spring. Hope you're both doing well!

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...