Monday, December 26, 2011

Beauty Battle: got2b Fat-tastic

As we've mentioned in past Beauty Battles, the purpose of these videos is for each of us to try out the same product (this time it's the SAME brand, but actually two different TYPES of products), then keep our opinions to ourselves until we can share our thoughts with each other while the camera is rolling.  This Beauty Battle features got2b's new line of hair products called Fat-tastic...




Got 2b fat-tastic mega-lift Root-Boosting Spray

Got 2b Fat-Tastic Thickening Plumping Mousse

We'd love to know if you've tried this new line of products from got2b, including the Dry Shampoo or the Non Aerosol Hairspray.

Is there a specific product that you'd like to see us Beauty Battle??  Drop us a comment to let us know!

Thanks for watching!

8 comments:

  1. nice review, i don't use too many hair products only serums

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Agora to pronta - Thanks so much for watching!

    @ xcharr - Thanks so much!

    @ CottonCandyINK- This was a fun one for us to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good review girls!!

    I've passed both those products a million times and I dont know why I haven't tried them, especially the root booster spray bc I love getting lift in my hair. My current fav root booster spray is by Suave Professional's.

    I've tried quite a few got2b products, and i was laughing when you said your husband swears by the gel bc my brother refuses to use any other gel either lol. They dont make this anymore and im so upset bc I feel like its the only product that ever kept my curls in after using a curling iron. Its called got2b guardian angel 425 degrees Heat Protect 'n Curl. I bought this about 2 years ago and haven't been able to find it anywhere since. booo!!

    I've also tried there dry shampoo and I wasn't too impressed with it, I feel like it didn't stand out from the others. Im currently using Suave's Dry Shampoo. I actually like Suave's new professional line and there products are pretty cheap.

    Loved the review and video!! :)

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what's fat-tastic..you two! Well, no wait...I didn't mean FAT-tastic. I meant PHAT-tastic *nervous laughter*. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice reviews! My brother and my boyfriend both also use the gel. They have used it for years and it's by far their fav! They don't buy anything else..ever. I have used the root lifter. I noticed some lift in my hair, but it didn't last long. This didn't really come as a surprise anyways, because my hair just wont stay volumized! Happy New Year's girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to use the Got2b shine spray and I loved it! It added a healthy shine to my hair without making it heavy or greasy or Jersey Shore glittery. Thanks for reminding me that I should pick up another bottle! I'm not sure why I ever stopped using it...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...