Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Our Current Cravings

Can you believe that it's been since October that we shared a list of our current cravings with you guys?? Where has the time gone? We've certainly had our fair share of cravings, but between the holidays and our No-Buy February (just two more days to get through!!) we simply haven't been satisfying our urges to go out and shop for ourselves. Well, except for those little shopping binges that we went on in January, but who's counting. Now without further adieu, we bring you the things that are currently making our hearts go pitter-patter...

Our Current Cravings - February 2013

Our Current Cravings - February 2013 by herlatenightcravings

Shop Mendi's cravings here:  1 Steve Madden Kimmmie Leopard Flats ($90)  //  2 Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Petal ($22.50)  //  3 Steve Madden Bgambit Satchel ($73)  //  4 LOFT Corded Dobby Striped Trench ($128)  //  5 J.Crew Classic Pave Link Bracelet ($125)  //  6 J.Crew Ray-Ban Classic Wayfarer Sunglasses ($150)  //  7 Illamasqua Speckled Nail Varnish in Scarce ($16)

Shop Jayme's cravings here:  1 Fossil Signature Studs in Coral ($34)  //  2 Zoya Nail Polish in Shay ($8)  //  3 Bauble Bar Gold Pave Links Necklace ($38)  //  4 Sigma Synthetic Essentials Kit Brushes ($131)  //  5 Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light ($45)  //  6 Zara Wedge Sneaker ($100)  //  7 Michael Kors Small Sloan Pyramid-Stud Saffiano Flap Bag ($298)

Now it's your turn! Let us know what you're craving right now...be it food, fashion, beauty or anything else that your heart desires. Lay it on us!!

26 comments:

  1. I am craving a cupcake right now, ha ha! I just saw some on Pinterest and now I can't stop thinking about one.

    The Michael Kors bag that Jayme picked is awesome! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your picks ladies!!! Some gorgeous items.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the fresh sugar lip treatment right now too! There are a few other of my must buys on both your lists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything, great picks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And thanks for always leaving comments! It says that your profile isn't available so there is no way to comment back to you except on our blog. Just wanted you to know! :-)

      Delete
  5. I love the new Petal Sugar Balm from Fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I am officially obsessed with the Steve Madden Kimmmie Leopard Flats, and the Zara Wedge Sneaker! Hi I'm Dinah and I am a shoeaholic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this list. The leopard flats are fantastic. AND I just ordered that zoya polish a few weeks ago! I haven't used it yet, but I think tonight's the night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the J. Crew bracelet & bag from Mendi's picks. From Jayme's picks I die for that necklace and those coral studs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I JUST saw that LOFT trench online earlier and I love it so much. As if I need more stripes though lol

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so want to try the Illamasqua Speckled Nail. I also need to buy a new fresh lip gloss since the one I have is broken :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I first saw the new Fresh shade I instantly thought that you girls would be wanting it!
    I'm also craving Hourglasses new powders, they look incredible! :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some great picks in here :) I love that sugar lip treatment, and totally need those wayfarers! I've also heard some pretttty amazing things about Sigma brushes.

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving those flats & the brush set! Good luck on the last couple days of February!

    Side note, I purchased a Butter polish + lippy set at TJ Maxx the other day. So proud and thought of you two! :) Xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Also craving that LOFT coat, so cute! Definitely recommend the Sugar Lip Treatment. Subtle color and great for your lips!

    xo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picks ladies! Love the white studded bag, it's perfect for spring! I recommend the Sugar Lip Treatment too!

    Jamie
    Forever81

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous picks! I am also craving some of the same beauty items :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  17. You guys always feature the cutest stuff! I want it all!

    I've had that pave bracelet on my list for months!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Want that White Michael Kors bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been craving that J.Crew bracelet ever since it came out!! Still not sure whether I should get it :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...