Saturday, February 9, 2013

TREAT YO' SELF: Valentine's Cravings

It's almost that time again...the time to TREAT YO' SELF! Last year, close to Valentine's Day, we put together a little list of Valentine's Cravings so we thought it was only appropriate to do it again. Go ahead, call us completely crazy (#wevelostourminds) since we are on a "No Buy" month...maybe we just want to torture ourselves as much as possible so we will feel even more triumphant at the end of the month. OK, let's not get ahead of ourselves (one day at a time is our mantra!), but as you have seen we did treat ourselves lots during January and now we think that it's your turn.

Valentine's is a day of love and in our minds it can be any kind of love. And sometimes all we girls need is a little self love...hence the time to TREAT YO' SELF. Why not take a look of some of the fabulous goodies we've selected from Sephora and show yourself some love! Go on...do it! For us?!?!


TREAT YO' SELF: Valentine Cravings



Don't forget, if you shop online, go through EBATES and you can TREAT YO' SELF even more by saving a little dough (right now you will get 8% cash back)! Sign up here and earn cash back on your online purchases!

Let us know if you plan to satisfy any of your Valentine's Cravings (keeping it PG of course!) :-)

17 comments:

  1. I just bought the UD Glinda Palette yesterday, and I'm so excited to try it out! Maybe your hubbies will treat you to some of these items for Vday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing picks, I wish i could have everything on this list, but If I can't, number 1, 4 and 7 will do just fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I already use a few of these products and you just reminded me it's time to stock up! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Cheers,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Faced La Creme lipsticks are so great, love the color payoff on the pinks! I need the Glinda palette bad! These are some great treats!

    xoxo
    janelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I weren't trying to do the spending freeze too I'd go for the soap and glory in a heartbeat

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hourglass powder looks gorgeous!
    Stay strong ladies!! :-)

    xoxo
    Suzanne
    www.writtenbysuzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really want that Glinda palette too! I am also in money saving mode right now...ugh.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Jewelry Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Treat yo' self... You just reminded me I need to catch up on Parks and Rec!
    Great pics from Sephora.
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. I brought my self a pair for boots for v-day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. #8 -- love! what a gorgeous color!!! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to get me #5 or #6 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks! That Urban Decay palette looks awesome!

    Jamie
    Forever81

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want all the things! It's nice to treat yourself around this time of year, not that I don't treat myself the rest of the year ;) Great choices ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, how I love the Treat Yo'Self skit from Parks and Rec! All of these picks are so fun and luxurious, especially that lovely shade of nail polish. Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I swear by anything from Soap and Glory! That butter is ah-mazing! Have you ladies tried their Sexy Mother Plucker lip gloss? I have been using it for years! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my...#2,7&8 are on my wishlist....aaaahhhhh! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...