Saturday, August 31, 2013

Benefit Gimme Brow First Impressions



Makeup I'm wearing in this video:

Pond's BB Cream
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer
Two Faced Peach Leopard Bronzing Powder
MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
theBalm Nudetude Palette
Benefit Gimme Brow
Stila Smudge Stick Liner in Moray
Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes
Stila Lip Glaze in Vanilla


Thanks for watching!! Let me know if you've tried Benefit's Gimme Brow yet. Hope you guys are having a great weekend!


KEEP UP WITH HER LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS:
BLOGLOVIN  //  YOUTUBE  //  TWITTER  //  MENDI'S INSTAGRAM  //  JAYME'S INSTAGRAM  //  FACEBOOK

2 comments:

  1. This looks really great on you! I've recently gotten into doing my brows daily, and I agree - it transforms your face!
    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm terrible with my brows! I haven't plucked them in years and I don't fill them in. I do love how easy this brush is!
    Love how the Stila Lip Glaze in Vanilla looks on you :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...