Saturday, August 3, 2013

Fall Fashion Trends -- Lace & Polka Dots

We're barely just into the month of August and fall fashion trends are already the hot topic. We're currently loving lace and polka dots, so you'll notice that we're adding lots of it to our closets and we suggest that you do too! To help get you started, we've pulled some of our favorite picks...


Fall Fashion Trends - Lace & Polka Dots

Fall Fashion Trends - Lace & Polka Dots by herlatenightcravings

Happy shopping!!

And don't forget, if you are shopping online for any of the above to shop through EBATES!! Click below to start getting paid to shop...it's FREE to join!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


KEEP UP WITH HER LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS:
BLOGLOVIN  //  YOUTUBE  //  TWITTER  //  MENDI'S INSTAGRAM  //  JAYME'S INSTAGRAM  //  FACEBOOK


9 comments:

  1. I have such an unhealthy addiction to lace. It just always looks so cute, girly, and pretty. I love it!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the romantic and feminine lace looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing lace pieces - had not seen that eyelash lace LOFT top and will definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love lace! But I am so not ready for fall just yet! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe the fall collections are already in stores!! I don't want to think about fall just yet haha!
    I do love the polka dots sweater though :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with LACE! I'm also learning to embrace polka dots. Slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these pretty lace picks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...