Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday Pinsday!!

Hello to all of our fabulous readers!! We are so sorry that we have been neglecting this little blog of ours recently but life has been pure chaos (the good kind and bad kind all wrapped up in one crazy bundle). We have entered our really busy season in our jobs which leaves us exhausted at the end of the day and our personal lives have been filled with birthdays, friends, family, puppies, colds and lots of running around. Hopefully things will settle down soon. But until then, we leave you with some beautiful pins that let you guys know exactly what's on our minds as of late. Summer temps might still be around these parts but we do have cravings...

Bring on Fall! I am ready for my boots. I would love to own a pair of boots like these!
Pin Via
Fall Fashion 2013 Preview ‹
Pin Via
gray over sized sweater, black leggings, leopard scarf - fall / winter
Pin Via
#layering #fashion #outfit #style
Pin Via
socks and booties and boyfriend jeans
Pin Via

Happy Hump Day!!


KEEP UP WITH HER LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS:
BLOGLOVIN  //  YOUTUBE  //  TWITTER  //  MENDI'S INSTAGRAM  //  JAYME'S INSTAGRAM  //  FACEBOOK




17 comments:

  1. Can't wait to be able to wear boots again! I miss mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I know how life can get in the way of blogging. It been happening to myself. I have been doing great. I'm glad you two are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you ladies have autumn on your minds. Hope you'll catch a breather soon :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those last pair of booties! I'm on the hunt for a great pair of boots for fall :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your inspiration! I can't wait to wear boots again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these looks for fall! :)

    Rosalia
    Style-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such fabulous fall looks! Great pins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous pins and definitely makes me want to get out my fall boots!!!! And not forgetting scarves either...love this time of year, and I love you ladies! Take care of you and do not worry about keeping up, you are awesome!!!

    xo Dinah @ Sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to wearing boots again, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot wait for fall so I start wearing boots and layers.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those fabulous boots and the slick leather leggings. Happy Friday Dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent choice for inspiration! The first pair of Tory Burch boots are just beautiful!

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your kind thoughts, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You ladies are seriously making me long for fall! ...or at least temps under 90!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...