Thursday, August 1, 2013

Colors of the Rainbow TAG: The Nail Polish Edition



Items Mentioned:
Red - Essie Fifth Avenue & Essie Head Mistress
Orange - L'Oreal Colour Riche L'Orange, OPI Cajun Shrimp & Essie Sunday Funday
Yellow - Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Yellow Kitty, Butter London West End Wonderland & OPI Don't Talk Bach To Me
Green - Essie Mojito Madness, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri S-teal A Base & L'Oreal Colour Riche New Money
Blue -  Zoya Pixie Dust Liberty, Essie Butler Please & Essie Bouncer It's Me
Indigo - Essie Midnight Cami
Violet - Essie Play Date, China Glaze Sweet Hook, L'Oreal Colour Riche Royalty Reinvented, Essie DJ Play That Song, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lively Lilac, China Glaze That's Shore Bright 
& Essie Full Steam Ahead
Pink - Essie Bottle Service, L"Oreal Colour Riche Members Only, OPI Strawberry Margarita, Essie Boom Boom Room & Essie The Girl's Are Out

Can you guys tell that we have been obsessed with purple polishes recently?

Thanks so much for watching!! We'd love for any of you with a blog or YouTube channel to do this TAG. Let us know if you do!!

BTW, today is August 1st and that marks the start of Jayme's Birthday Month!! What What!!!!!! :-)

10 comments:

  1. great video, ladies! essie is the bomb. have you tried zoya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of those red shades - really wonderful tones. My 80-something grandmother still does red or pink, but I kind of love when she does the bold red at her age. Totally 50s/timeless!

    XO
    W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea!
    I haven't tried any of the l'oréal polishes. I think I might check them out because you seem to like them a lot!
    And I love orange!! Maybe that just because I'm Dutch :) haha
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this tag, its so fun! Love love the sunny yellows and pretty pinks of course. The purple shades are really intriguing too. Stopping by to wish you a wonderful weekend! May it bring you many smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a neutral girl;) but need to hop on the rainbow bandwagon! Have a great weekend ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you girls are getting prettier...Your beauty routines must be working! A testament, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved that you did this tag! You make me want to run out and purchase the whole Essie summer collection!

    Jamie
    greyskysaturday.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome video, I love that you did this with polishes :) I really need Boom Boom Room in my collection, it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...