Thursday, May 19, 2011

ChiTown SEPHORA Haul!!

Yes, the Sephora purchases that I made in Chicago were worthy of their own haul!  Take a peek at what I got:



Fresh Turns 20! Set (includes a Soy Face Cleanser, a Twilight Fresh Face Glow, a Sugar Honey Lip Treatment & a Supernova Mascara)

Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Shade 03

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Skinny Jeans (a dark pewter)

Sephora by OPI polish in Wild About Shimmer (a sheer champagne with medium gold glitter)

SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Sponge

Coach Poppy Rollerball

Korres Liquid Lipstick in Shade 13 (a light neutral pink)

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Underground (a metallic taupe)

DiorShow Unlimited Mascara in Chestnut (a warm brown)

I decided to redeem my 500-Point Perk for a Smashbox Perfectly Polished Lids set (which includes a Cream Eyeliner in Midnight Brown, an Eyeshadow Trio in Vanilla/Champagne/Brazilian Bronze, a PhotoFinish Lid Primer & a LashDNA Mascara) & I also received a free sample of the MD Skincare All-in-One Tinted Moisturizer.

I'm sure you'll be hearing more about these products in the future....either in a full review after I've used them for awhile or maybe even in a Favorites video!

Hope you enjoyed watching!

Mendi

15 comments:

  1. I got the same 500 point perk gift! I love the mascara, the wand is so unique!
    http://productdoctor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh! Did you shop much? :) Let me know how that Korres lipstick works out. I can't believe it has antioxidants in it. So cool.
    xoxo
    -linh
    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ProductDoctor!! Oh my gosh, isn't that mascara wand amazingly ridiculous!?!? I love it! The shadow trio also makes a great "natural" eye look. I was excited to get such a good perk gift!! We love Sephora SO much!! ~Mendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovee this!love sephora!!xxx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haulage!!! I really wanted to be able to get UD Whiskey too esp. since my Naked palette came with a brush (which I do love). But they don't have it for sell individually. Too bad right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Linh - I know! :)I really am in love with Korres Liquid Lipstick. You have to try & let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Zs Closet - Thanks for stopping by our blog! Sephora is like my second home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Tropical Mind - Thanks girl! I am on a mission to get the UD Whiskey! I do love the brush that came with the palette but Jayme & I were a little disappointed when they removed the Whiskey liner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love beauty news:)
    kisses
    http://kinia-beauty11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Kinia - So glad you stopped by and followed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Sephora the store, and their line of stuff. I bought a makeup palette from them on sale for $24 and an eye primer for $8. Best investment ever, because now I play with new colors everyday!

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Skinny Jeans :) Hi from fairbeauty.org! love the blog so thanks for reaching out to me :) I am planning a Chicago trip myself this summer so will definitely be hitting up Sephora once or twice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Shasie - Oh, we know...playing with colors is our favorite thing to do! And Sephora is our "candy store." Wish you lived nearby...we're going to be announcing an exciting event we're having at our local Sephora VERY soon. Can't wait to share the deets...

    ~Mendi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Christy! I found THREE Sephora stores in downtown Chicago...one on State Street & the other two were in malls on Michigan Avenue. You're in for a treat!! Thanks so much for leaving us a comment. :)

    ~Mendi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mendi - what do you think of the precision sponge so far? I too have considered getting the BeautyBlender but can't decide if it's worth it. I was hoping by now you have some pros and cons for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...