Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mendi's What's In My Bag?



"What's In My Bag" videos are so popular on YouTube and we just love watching what people carry in their handbags. OK, it sounds like we are nosey and maybe we are...but for some reason it's fun to see what other women tote around on a daily basis. We hope you enjoy and stay tuned for Jayme's video.

Please let us know if there is anything that is a staple in your bag or if there is something kind of off-the-wall that you will admit to carrying around in your bag.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. I never leave the house without my camera. I would rather leave my keys and cell phone than my camera! haha

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shasie! Oh, that's a good one...especially for us bloggers!! :) I'm addicted to the camera on my iPhone, so I guess I could say that I always do have a camera with me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...