Here's what Sephora says...
What it is:
A heating lash curler inspired by the backstage techniques of Dior fashion shows for lashes with infinite curves.
What it does:
This lash curler can be used on bare lashes to prep for mascara application, or after mascara is applied to thin the mascara formula and perfectly coat every lash for even application. The results: enhanced lash curve and perfect, long-lasting hold.
What else you need to know:
This curler optimizes the lash care action of some DiorShow mascaras.
- Before or after mascara application, on dry lashes, move the switch upwards one or two notches, depending on the desired curl intensity.
- Place the head of the heating lash curler at the base of the lashes.
- Glide it upward over the lashes, parallel to the eyelid while pressing lightly.
- Once the desired results are obtained, move the switch downwards to the off position.
- Wait for the head of the lash curler to cool before cleaning it with a small brush supplied with the curler.
Retails USD - $25.00
So, what do you guys think? Love this idea or is a regular lash curler the way to go? We think this looks really neat, but have to wonder if it really works. The price point on this tool isn't too bad considering that it's Dior, but on the flip side you can get a normal lash curler for a couple of bucks. And if anyone owns this, please let us know. We are so curious because there is one member of HLNC that is scared of the regular lash curlers and would totally try this!