We received a newsletter recently from LUSH describing their new line:
Gone are the days of prescribed cosmetic trends! Emotional Brilliance is a brand new concept from LUSH; matching your psychological needs with the colours you should be wearing. The range, consisting of vegan lip colours, liquid eyeliners and cream eye shadows, is not about wearing makeup that’s in-season or on-trend. Emotional Brilliance works with the power of suggestion- you spin the wheel and choose the three colours that appeal to you in that exact moment. You then wear those colours to exude or empower the emotions that correspond with each. What will the wheel reveal about your subconscious need? Or your personal strength? Play the game online or in-store today to colour your world emotionally brilliant!
To spin your color wheel to see which LUSH products are right for you, click here.
They have a range of products for eye, lips and skin. We've highlighted a few of their emotionally charged products below...
- Super softening base: The liquid lipsticks contain a simple blend of organic jojoba oil, candelilla wax and rose wax to soften and moisturize.
- Prep your pout: Apply a LUSH lip balm before your lip colour for a flawless finish.
- Double your pleasure: You can also use your liquid lipstick as a cream blusher. Just dot a small amount on each cheek
- More for your money: Each bottle holds 5 grams of mascara, where the average tube only holds 1-2 grams and has larger packaging.
- Fresh mascara: Use within three months of the first use. Left unopened, the mascara will be good for 14 months. Most mascara is packed with 4-6 preservatives; ours contain only one.
- Cruelty-free cosmetics: We still stand strongly in our fight against animal testing. Like always, our products and their ingredients were never tested on animals, only human volunteers.
- Set the mood: Go bold and colourful, or less dramatic, these beautiful colours are easy to use and blend effortlessly into the skin to create a softer look if required.
- Soothe moves: The base is made with soothing rose petal infusion and skin-softening almond and jojoba oils to care for the sensitive area around your eyes.
- Take your time: Our eyeliners and eyeshadows offer beautiful colour which doesn’t set straight away so you have plenty of time to get your look just right.
- Unleash your inner artist: These cream eyeshadows can be bold or subtle as the base softens easily into your skin.
- Easy on the eyes: We make the nourishing base with a soothing rose petal infusion and skin-softening almond and jojoba oils.
- Wear the word: The cupuaçu butter and glycerin help set the colour pigment nicely, so these eyeshadows offer a beautiful, vibrant colour.
|Mattifying Powder For All Skin Types|
- Prevents shine: We use a talc base that absorbs excess oil to give the skin a matte, smooth finish.
- Mineral-oil free: No mineral oils to irritate the skin, just lovely jojoba oil here!
- Here’s a tip: Smooth some onto your upper eyelid to prevent your eyeliner from smudging.
|Highlighting Skin Tint For A Youthful Glow|
- No mineral oil: We use beautiful, gentle oils that absorb easily into the skin to nourish and moisturize.
- Vegan: Not only are we still against animal testing (we test these cosmetics on human volunteers) but our new skin tints Charisma and Feeling Younger are completely vegan.
- Everyone can start Feeling Younger: This highlighting tint is unisex and suitable for all skin tones.
So, what do you guys think? Have you tried anything from this line yet or will you? We love the names of their products and if they are anything like LUSH's amazing bath products, then we will probably bring something home the next time we visit a store. To see more, please visit a store near you or click here.