Thursday, April 5, 2012

19 Random Questions TAG!


As we mentioned, we got this TAG idea from the lovely Vanessa of  TheBombshellSuite. She has become one of our favorite YouTubers. We love watching her amazing hauls, but we really just like listening to her talk. She's the kind of girl that you just want to hang out with or have to be your shopping partner in crime. If you aren't familiar with Vanessa we hope that you will go over and subscribe to her channel. You can also follow her on Twitter @BombshellSuite...tell her that Jayme & Mendi sent you!

Here are the 19 Random Questions:

Where were you born?
Were you named after anyone?
When was the last time you cried?
Do you have any children?
If you were another person would you be friends with yourself?
Do you own any pets?
Do you use sarcasm?
Would you bungee jump?
What is your favorite cereal?
What is your eye color?
Scary movies or happy endings?
Do you have siblings?
Computer or TV?
What is the 1st thing you notice about a person?
What is your favorite smell?
Where is the furthest you've been from home?
Do you have any special talents?
Do you have any hobbies?
Make up your own question.


While we aren't tagging anyone specifically, we invite you all to join in! Thanks for watching!!

7 comments:

  1. Love this! I will answer 1 question. The first thing I notice about a person is their shoes lol. Sad but true. I am a die hard shoe girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo woo woo so FUN!!! and a great way to get to know peeps!


    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys crack me up haha!
    I kinda feel like I had you guys backwards...
    I would've thought Mendi would've been more sappy and less adventurous than Jayme...wrong!
    And I always pictured Jayme as the taller one, too!
    Weird!

    PS - I'm all about the vibes people give off!

    Happy Friday!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ladies... great post... as usual... I just LOVE reading your posts and your thoughts...
    Thanks for following me at Label me ADDICT. I hope you will take the time to visit me at my new upcoming Food blog at...

    http://deathofalldieticians.blogspot.com

    Lots of ♥ D .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this video! You guys are so cute. I do feel like I know you much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was so fun!!

    So jealous you're going to the Dominican Jayme, and just FYI I am also terrified by heights and have def been "gripped" by the fear of them before too!!

    So funny Mendi is all about the bungee jumping...I'd prob pee my pants, ha!! Also Mendi I am with you on the Cinnamon Toast Crunch...YUM!! I could eat cereal all day everyday.

    I literally LOL'ed at half of these answers :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...