Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mendi's "What's In My Bag" 2.0


On Tuesday, we allowed everyone a sneak peek into the inner workings of Jayme's handbag. Today, Mendi is putting it out there for all of the world to see. If you've been hanging out with us for awhile, then you may remember our original "What's In My Bag" videos, but the things we deem important enough to carry around with us every day frequently changes, so an updated series of videos has been long overdue. As you may notice, we actually filmed this video several weeks ago, so to be honest half of the things have already changed!

We hope you enjoyed watching!! Now it's your turn to share...let us know what's hiding in your handbag.

8 comments:

  1. You are very brave to show what's in your bag! I always find videos like this interesting. My bag tends to be a bit of a mess!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching you two! I just might have to do a post about what's in my bag... not sure I with vlog though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mendi! Almost 20 lip products?! You're too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha! Tooo funny on the like, 25 lip products in your bag, Mendi!! Love it!! Also excited you read the 50 Shades of Grey series...so need to read that series!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A girl can never have too many lip products in her bag Mendi!! Thanks for sharing!

    What nail polish do you have on in this video?

    I have been hearing more and more about the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy so I think I might try it out!

    http://personalperspectives.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing all the bags and lip glosses in your bag. It is so interesting to see what is in someone else's bag. Or even your own sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...