Thursday, April 19, 2012

Jayme's Sephora VIB Haul & HLNC featured on Lovely Little Things!


Products purchased:
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Tarte Blush and Bronze On The Go - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface and Mineral Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
The Art of Shaving - Shaving Cream (mentioned but not shown)
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Coral
Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
Jennifer Aniston Perfume (.25 oz)

You can find the link to more information about our December Sephora event here.

Did you guys partake in the recent Sephora VIB 15% off? We'd love to know what you picked up! Drop us a comment and let us know. Oh and please forgive the early morning/allergy eyes in this video! :-) Thanks for watching!

Also, today we have the pleasure of being featured on our friend Jessica's blog, Lovely Little Things. You might remember her from our recent post seen here. We hope you drop by Lovely Little Things and check out our Q&A session. Jess hit us up with some very thought provoking questions! Barbara Walters watch out!!

16 comments:

  1. loved you on jessica's blog!! I love her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha you guys crack me up...Barbara's got nothing on me ;)

    Thanks for being awesome! AND I love tarte blush...I've been using it for awhile!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice video! Have fun with your purchases

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thanks so much for following <3 I'm following back on GFC!

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gaaaawd, this is so awesome!! I adore lovely little things!! so exciting that you guys were featured :)

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bronzer sounds fabulous and I am kind of shocked I have never heard of the Fresh Sugar lip products!! May be trying these in the not-so-distant future :)

    Off to check y'all out on LLT...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhh, Sephora. Since I have been on a shopping ban, I haven't even gone in there. I can't. I'm afraid that I will max everything out.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried anything from Hourglass before, but I got a sample of their Primer Serum today from Sephora for VIB's, I can't wait to try it :)
    I would love it if you could compare the formulas of the Tarte and NARS blushes :) I've never tried anything from Tarte, and would love to know if it's worth picking up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still need to try Hourglass! For the Sephora VIB thing, I bought Shiseido serum, eye cream, and sunblock. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice line up of products and I am like a kid in a candy store when I walk through Sephora. Fact is, I need tons of bronzer. My whole body needs it because we have yet to have some warm spring weather here in Seattle. If I add a self tanner or spray tan, it's amazing what a difference that makes in my overall attitude.

    I'll pop over to Jessica's blog.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish we had Sephora in Sweden. I love that store.=)

    http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oohh I really want to try the Hourglass and Tarte products you mentioned... both sound amazing!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair looks great :-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So great to see your cute face, I know I've been a bit MIA lately. Love the hair!! I went & got a sample of that primer b/c of you girls, I haven't used it yet but I'll keep you posted. Oh & I sprayed that JA perfume and wore it around & guess what? I swear it's almost identical to Bobbi Brown's Beach. Have you tried that one yet to compare? Although if I had seen the cute sample size you got online I would have been tempted to buy the JA one anyway. I also bought the set of Airbrush brushes..it was a bit of a splurge but I wanted the large airbrush brush & for about $25 more I could get a set of 5. Have you tried any of those?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...