Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bevello Bombshell Bash

If you live in the Richmond, VA area join us on Tuesday night, February 7th from 6:00-8:00pm at the Bevello at Short Pump for a night of shopping, champagne and light refreshments!  Bevello has become our go-to destination for special occasion outfits and with Valentine's Day right around the corner, we need something cute to wear!  One-on-one styling and 20% off your purchase are the icing on the cake!!


If you can join us, please RSVP by Friday, February 3rd to herlatenightcravings@gmail.com.  We hope to see you there!!

And to all of you who don't live in the Richmond area (which is MOST of you), stay tuned for more details on how you can play along!!  Details to come.  *such a tease*  ;-)

18 comments:

  1. sad i'm very far from you guys! this is exciting!!! xoxo, Haus of Gala

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could attend! This sounds like so much fun! :)

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't live there but I hope you'll have a great time! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. whaaat!! wish I could attend! Have an amazing time!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you´ll have a great time ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this sounds like so much fun! Wish I lived on the same continent/country/city.
    have tons of fun and can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Post pictures pleeeease !!!

    Greetings from Qatar!

    http://ladiesandthecityfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The event sounds fabulous, and right now, I can only wish I'm there to join the fun... Girls, thank you for popping over my blog "a day with me" :) I'm following yours now.

    xo Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish i didn't live on the other side of the world. would love to attend something when im back visiting at the end of the year!

    http://erinkatemakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well that's awesome! :) Too bad I'm not of that area ;D

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like so much fun! Wish I was in VA!

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I was in VA I would be there! such a fun blog! I love it!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to see what's in it for those of us not in VA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So wish I could be there. Y'all do the most awesome things! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We have some exciting news to share with all of you closer to our Feb 7th event!! Get ready to make your wish lists. ;)

    Thanks for all of the comments!!

    XOXO ~
    Jayme & Mendi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...