Friday, January 27, 2012

No Cramping Her Style: Olivia Palermo

Back in the day (aka: when The City was airing on MTV), we have to admit that Miss Palermo wasn't our favorite person (let's just say that we were 100% Team Whitney), but these days we have to give the girl credit where credit is due...she's got some killer style.  We can barely open one of our favorite magazines without seeing a photo of her grace a page or two.  And she's definitely a style icon for many of our fellow bloggers who live for all things fashion.  Let's take a look at why she captivates us so much...

via
via
via
via
via

While doing some Google searches to find our favorite Palermo pics, we stumbled across a few shots of her with her German born model beau of three years, Johannes Huebl, who has his own amazing style...

via
via

I mean, really?!?!  How is that even fair!!  They're such a HOT couple.  We even came across this really cute, short interview that they did for Elle Magazine two years ago, where you get to see how they interact:


In her spare time, Olivia has launched her own blog/website, http://www.oliviapalermo.com/, and as a Guest Editor for one of our favorite online shopping destinations, Piperlime, Olivia's favorite fashion finds are available for all of us to shop...and most of them are affordably priced (but not all of them!).  Discover Olivia's Piperlime picks, three things she'd never leave home without and her fashion philosophy in this video.

She's beautiful, she has impeccable taste and she's living what many of us would consider to be a dream.  Let us know your thoughts on Olivia Palermo.  Anyone else have a hard time getting past the girl that we watched on The City??  It took us awhile, but we're finally over it!  ;-)  Can't wait to hear what you guys think! 

29 comments:

  1. wow! i absolutely LOVE their style! there a good couple! i love your blog i definitely followed:) if you can check out me& my sisters blog <3

    http://www.iloveluxe11.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely like her style. I didn't much care for the first ensemble, but the others are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a post a while back on her and how gossip aside, she had killer style just like you said. She has this incredible way of pairing uptown and downtown pieces seamlessly. Oh and of course her bf is TDF gorgeous. *le sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so that's what she does. I had absolutely no idea for awhile but that girl has amazing style. Totally swooning over the bow blouse, cardi and shorts. And can she and her bf be any more good looking? Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um yeeea...she's totally and completely gorgeous and her style is amazing and flawless.

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  6. She really has such a great style!

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was Team Olivia on The City! She was just misunderstood! I absolutely love her style. She embodies so many of the qualities I admire when it comes to fashion!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was also Team Whitney on the City but Olivia's style is fantastic. It's on trend but also so classic and polished. I love her shoes in the second picture! Her picks on Piperlime are always super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't watch much of The City, but the bit I did watch what stood out was her style. She has absolutely amazing style and apparently an absolutely gorgeous boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is gorgeous and I love her style! I wish my legs were as long and slim as hers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE her style. And I agree with you..I was totally team whitney! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was 100% Team Whitney, too! But yes, you can't deny Olivia's style. She gives me faith that I can make my chicken legs look as good as hers!!

    Sam :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Jayme and Mendi! Thanks for becoming a new follower of my blog. So, I'll be passing this amazing blog award to you called Enchanted Blog Award. Congratulations girls!

    http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/2012/01/enchanted-blog-award.html

    xo Cherry

    BTW, that model definitely got style!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She really has an amazing sense of style, very graceful with a bit of an edge, she can carry anything of. Love the pics you chose. They make a stunning couple!

    ReplyDelete
  15. its not fair they are to gorgeous for there own good

    www.dreamincolour.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. im the biggest fan of her style

    really preppy and classy.

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, the shoes in the second picture are so amazing!!! I would love those.

    Callmesnakke

    ReplyDelete
  18. Though she did play a villain, I have always found her to be stunning. She is a natural beauty with incredible style.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Exactly the same for me, couldn't stand her on the city but now I can't help but admire her style. Maybe it's because I can only see her, can't hear her :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I agree, her style is perfection!! Does that girl ever look bad? Some gals have all the luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for this ladies! I've liked her style and she is beautiful but I could never figure out what she actually 'did'! Well, now that's sorted!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm absolutky obssessed with Olivia Palermo! She always looks awesome and very elegant! I like so much your blog, so I follou OF COURSE :) This is mine XOXO :)
    http://miestiloesmimundo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for your comment on my blog - so glad to have you following & I am now following you back. I just watched the interview ... very cute - she comes across as very sweet and bubbly ... and she's so pretty. Some people have it all!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  24. ha, definitely not an olivia fan from back in The City days, but you're right, she does have amazing style. and her boyfriend is practically perfect in every way.
    and i must admit i'm not over her mean streak from the show just yet.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  25. She is truly amazing!!!I love her style.Gorgeous!!!
    I'm following you, return love back maybe?
    xo Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  26. She has a fantastic and impeccable style and her boyfriend is amazingly HOT!! :))


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  27. Spot on with Olivia Palermo! And love the Bloc Party song played in the video ;)

    ~Elise
    sparkletwentysomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow!!! I used to hate her on The City and then never really saw to much of her after the show ended. Im sure she is sweet in person. She does have great style and her boyfriend is super hot!! Lucky her!!!! lol
    I honestly did't even know she was still buzzing around till I read your post. I'd def trade places with her in a second lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...