Friday, January 6, 2012

Love it or Leave it...Fresh Does it Again!

One of our favorite beauty brands, Fresh, has released the latest addition to their ever-growing line of lip treatments.  You all know how much we adore the entire Fresh Sugar family...from Rose' and Plum (which are two of our all-time faves) to the more recent Honey and Passion.  We're excited to hear more about the new Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment...

check it out here

What Sephora says:
An antiaging lip treatment proven to repair, nourish, plump and smooth wrinkles around the delicate lip area.

What it is formulated to do:
This product corrects and hydrates the lips.  It is scientifically proven to repair the lips, significantly boosting moisture, enhancing volume and improving the definition of the lip area.  It is fortified with a high concentration of ultra-nourishing, age-delaying ingredients, including Hyaluronic Spheres, that penetrate the skin to fill in wrinkles and plump the lips, and sea fennel extract, to help smooth fine lines and define the lip area.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
Parabens
Sulfates
Synthetic Dyes
Phthalates
GMOs
Tricolsan

What else you need to know:
"You have to treat your lips the same way you treat your eyes.  For these delicate areas, you need ingredients that not only correct but also prevent.  With this in mind, we blended effective skincare ingredients with sublime textures for nourishing formulas that offer soft, supple and youthful lips."
- Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder

Research results:
After using Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy in a use study (independent consumer panel of 30 women, 1 month):
100% felt it repaired lips from dryness
100% noticed more moisturized, nourished, supple and softer lips
97% reported smoother lips and improved elasticity around the lip area

This is an exclusive product to Sephora right now and it retails for $25 USD. 

We want to hear from you guys...will you splurge on this latest lip treatment from Fresh??  This product does not have SPF (like the original Lip Treatment) and we know that some of you prefer balms without SPF because they have caused sensitivity and irritation.  Maybe this is the product for you!  We feel certain that we'll be purchasing this for ourselves in the very near future, especially with the toll that the colder winter temps take on our lips.  We are always on the hunt for a good lip treatment to tame the dry beasts that can sometimes be our lips.  And don't worry, we will review this product in depth once we go visit our favorite spot...Sephora!

24 comments:

  1. I go through lip products way too fast to spend $25! I'm a big fan of Lush's lip products, such as the sugar scrub and moisturizing lip tint. They're affordable and organic!

    Lauren
    mildmediumhot.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to try this asap!
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so I tried a sample Fresh Sugar Passion and it felt amazing and seriously lasted all day, I was so impressed. But then I bought Rose and it really let me down, I don't why! It's not really hydrating my lips and it doesn't last long :( I'm bummed because I really want to like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaay I love healthy lips. I just stick with the classic 'Chapstick'. But this looks really beneficial!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds nice to me! And I love the rose one so much that I would love to try this one =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never used it before but only heard good things about it. So i just may have to give it a try.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously need some of that lip balm. i have the hardest time with my chapped lips. i tend to bite them when they get dry and make things worse!!! and then i heard a lot of the lip balms i use are not moisturizing but just making me think i'm fixing the problem!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks & sounds like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love that it has no SPF but $25? Hmmm. Think I may just stick with good ol' Aquaphor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow $25! Might be amazing though!! I've been using just plain ol vaseline because I don't know what else to use for my super chapped lips :(

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love Fresh's original sugar lip balm in the brown tube, but I wish their lip products weren't so pricey. I still haven't been able to find any lip balm that moisturizes so well though, so I guess I'll just have to suck it up and make the splurge. The lip treatment sounds very interesting - I have terribly dry and chapped lips in the winter. I'll be looking forward to your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post, I will be keeping this product in mind.
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just bought my first sugar lippie a few weeks ago (bought Rose b/c of your love for it Mendi!) and I'm absolutely IN LOVE! The formula is so smooth and I love it. I was tempted to buy the original a few days later but decided not to seeing it will be in the Sephora bday gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just picked up my birthday gift from Sephora and it was two mini Fresh lip balms, one in natural and one in rose. I have never tried these *read too cheap* but I'm excited to have gotten them. I have heard that the natural one (whatever it's really called) is just like the Blistex Complete Moisture, which I use and love. It will be interesting to be able to compare!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like a good product--I'm curious. I would have to supplement with a product with SPF though--my lips are just too susceptible to sunburn to do without it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for all of your awesome comments!! We will let you know when we purchase this one and will totally do a review on this treatment as well as maybe a few others we have.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want it now :)

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have been looking for something just like this!! Thank you for sharing!!

    http://thefashionhive.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've always wanted to try something from Fresh, there lip treatments look amazing:D x

    ReplyDelete
  20. looks like something I need to try! thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...