Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bloopers...Doggie-Style!

Get your mind out of the gutter people.  I don't mean "that".  Hahaha.  No, really, I'm talking about my two baby girls...

Some people have kids.  I have Labs.  Two.  Chocolates.  Nugget & Zoey.

I couldn't resist sharing this bloopers reel with you guys, so that you can see what happens when I "try" to film a video with two hungry Labs in the house.

You'll probably see lots of these types of bloopers from Jayme & I, so get used to it.  Between the two of us, we have a total of FIVE dogs, so filming videos at home, doesn't always go as smoothly as we would like.  Trust me, it requires quite a bit of editing or many, many takes in order to get the videos that you normally see us post.

Jayme has three dogs (Jade, Cooper & Barkley) and they will be making their Her Late Night Cravings debut soon, so stay tuned.  But for now, let's hear it for two of the REAL stars of this blog, Nugget & Zoey...



We can't wait to hear the comments that we're gonna get from our blooper reels, so please bring 'em on!  Jayme & I don't just crave clothes, beauty products & things of that nature, we also crave (and LOVE) our 4-legged babies.

Mendi

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...