Thursday, April 21, 2011

Blowin' the Whistle!!

OK, girls, I gotta call a TIME OUT...I need your advice...

I just left DSW & let me tell you, OMG they have some really cute wedges out right now!  As you guys know, the hubs & I are going to Chicago in 3 weeks for a 4-day vacation.  You might have already seen one pair of brown wedges that I recently purchased from Target in my Charlotte, NC Haul video, but I need another cute pair of comfy wedges for wearing around the city.  Here's where you super-stylish ladies come in...PLEASE share with me which of the 7 pairs of shoes below are your very favorite.  Any & all of these wedges can be worn with the outfits that I plan to take to the Windy City.  So here they are (in no particular order)...



Levity Sara Wedge


Mix No.6 Stay Wedge


Levity Terri Wedge


Levity Yolande Wedge


SE Boutique Roberta Wedge


Levity Sally Wedge


Levity Orabel Wedge


Drop a comment below, hit me up on Twitter @herlatenightcra or shoot me an e-mail at herlatenightcravings@gmail.com to let me know which wedges you think I should be craving the MOST!!

By the way, this is the first time that we have heard or seen of this Levity brand...does anyone know their story??  Are they new?  Have you seen them where you live??  They (obvs) have some really cute shoes out right now!!

Thank you ladies...y'all are the best!!

Mendi

21 comments:

  1. I like 2, 3, and 4 the most. If I had to only pick one, I would go with 4 bc I love crochet. :) Happy shopping and so jealous you are going to Chi-town!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linh!! I love your choices, but then again I love them all, hence my conundrum. ;). Can't wait to see which shoe is the most popular!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wedges! The second ones are my fav!!!

    Thanks for following <3

    I am now following back:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Mendi!

    Definitely a tie between Levity Yolande and SE Boutique Roberta Wedge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janelle! I love the second ones too. Honestly, I think that pair is definitely in my personal top 3 so far, but I still want to see what everyone else thinks! Thanks so much for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Angela! :) I might just have to end up purchasing two pairs, because I think this is going to be such a hard decision. Thanks for the comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the Mix no 6 and the Levity Sally! I didn't see tour other pair tho... If u are going with a more casual wardrobe I'd go with the Mix and it if it's a slightly dressier I'd go w the Levity Sally <3shelby

    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Roberta wedges! They look comfortable enough to wear sightseeing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looove the Yolande wedges. Plus the platform will make them super comfy for walking around in the city all day, whereas the ones with less platform might not be as comfortable. Love the blog by the way!

    -Lauren
    alittlelessoflauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shelby! This trip will probably be more on the casual side. I agree with you, the Levity Sally's are really cute, but slightly more "dressy." I love the Mix No 6's...they've been a big hit! I need to make a decision soon. :) Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Bethany! We know how great your style is, so your opinion is SO valuable to us. ;) Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lauren! Love your blog...you're such an inspiration & we wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavors. Thanks for dropping us a comment. I think the Yolande's look super comfy too...ohhhh, decisions, decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Yolande wedges plus levity sara wedge! The yolande ones look super comfy and cute. Have fun on your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Levity Yolande.....love, love, love

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Marissa!! We agree. :) Can't wait to share the details of my Chicago trip with all of you guys after we go!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Shelley (one of my two wonderful sissas)! I knew you'd pick the Yolande. I think my Boutique on Feet girls need to get these shoes too! Instead of peer pressure, it's sissa pressure. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks peacechick1995! You must be an equal-opportunity-wedges-lover!?! We have that problem too. It's a disease. ;) We appreciate you checking out our blog...please come back.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Fashion Ice! Thank you for the feedback. :) We just checked out your blog...clicked to "follow" on Bloglovin' & Twitter too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...