Friday, April 29, 2011

Jayme's Mini Macy's & SEPHORA HAUL!


As I mentioned in the video I have had these items for a few weeks but just recently filmed and posted. I almost decided not to film a haul but I just love the products so much that I figured I'd share them with you all.

Macy's
- MAC High Tea Lustre Lipstick - $14.50

Sephora
- Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey - $14.50 (Won the Elle Hall of Fame - The World's Best Beauty Products)
- Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Perfume Roll-On - $12.00
- NARS "Forever Yours" Limited Edition set - $49.00
Set includes: Soft Touch Shadow pencil in Aigle Noir, Illuminator in Orgasm and Lip Gloss in Deep Throat (This set was sold exclusively at Sephora and may be sold out. Please check your local stores if interested.)

Thanks so much for watching!!!

Please let us know if you've tried any of the products above or what you are currently craving!

Jayme

2 comments:

  1. MAC + Clinique + NARS = LIFE :)

    Thanks so much for following! I'm now following back. :)

    http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mallory - We feel the same way!! Thanks so much for following!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...