Tuesday, April 26, 2011

CVS Haul!


Products purchased at CVS:
- Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash in Clean (for my hubby because I want him to keep smelling like a dude :-))
- Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash Mascara in the Blackest Black - came with a free peril eye shadow in Lilac Shimmer
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Forbidden (I goofed in the description - it's actually more of a reddish-orange brown color)
- Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
- Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner
- Essie Nail Polish in Watermelon

Products from Target:
- Essie Nail Polish in Coat Azure
- Essie Nail Polish in Fifth Avenue

Nordstrom Rack:
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses in Teal (Thanks again Mendi!)

Don't forget to use your CVS card every time you check out...the rewards do pay off.

Also, I want to introduce you to the reason I went to CVS:

Meet Jade my 6 year old brindle pit bull. She is my baby girl. Her head looks really big in this photo...like her head is too big for her body but she is actually proportionate. :-) She has a tear in her ACL that will require surgery at some point but the good news is that with some TLC (meds, restricted activity and lots of loving from her Mommy and Daddy) the surgery will not be as soon as we originally thought. AMEN!

Jayme

10 comments:

  1. Awww what a cutie. Hope she gets better soon! Nail polish is a MUST for summer :)
    xoxo
    -linh

    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Linh - Thank you! She is my heart! You can see one of my boxers, Cooper, photo bombing:-)
    Mendi has definitely rubbed off on me...addicted to nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you girls are so sweet, thanks for such wonderful comments on my blog and on twitter. I just bought that Essie nail polish too, it's my first Essie color so we'll see how it goes... I'm horrible at painting my nails haha. Your dog is gorgeous, I absolutely love brindle pit bulls... warm wishes her way <3shelby

    www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Shelby! We love your blog and always love to see your fab outfits! Let us know what you think of the Essie polish...we do love that brand. Thank you...Jade is a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Erika - Mendi's labs, Nugget and Zoey, have made their debut and now Jade has...next up...Cooper and Barkley (my boxers)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...