Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Products purchased at CVS:
- Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash in Clean (for my hubby because I want him to keep smelling like a dude :-))
- Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash Mascara in the Blackest Black - came with a free peril eye shadow in Lilac Shimmer
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Forbidden (I goofed in the description - it's actually more of a reddish-orange brown color)
- Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
- Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner
- Essie Nail Polish in Watermelon
Products from Target:
- Essie Nail Polish in Coat Azure
- Essie Nail Polish in Fifth Avenue
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses in Teal (Thanks again Mendi!)
Don't forget to use your CVS card every time you check out...the rewards do pay off.
Also, I want to introduce you to the reason I went to CVS:
Meet Jade my 6 year old brindle pit bull. She is my baby girl. Her head looks really big in this photo...like her head is too big for her body but she is actually proportionate. :-) She has a tear in her ACL that will require surgery at some point but the good news is that with some TLC (meds, restricted activity and lots of loving from her Mommy and Daddy) the surgery will not be as soon as we originally thought. AMEN!
Posted by Jayme and Mendi at 8:32 PM